我是幸运星 I am the lucky girl

Hey guys !   I am the supper lucky star
Do you know that? Actually I ASLO don't know why?
Cause my friends they always say me lucky girl
Hmmm..I think so too
I always say don't worry just be happy
Maybe this reason , I get more lucky and happy
But I think I so lucky thing is I can get Sam and Kurt to follow me 
And talk with them take picture 
This is mean so much for me .... I seriously to say
Because of them I starting my Twitter and Instagram for them
But I so so so so stupid on computer and on the social media
Cause I have a broken English so sometimes I will write wrong and type wrong
Very sorry for that
But my first Twitter is a pretty girl she name is Tiffany alvord 
Omg! I still remember that day I comment for her 
She so fast to like my comment (I still dreaming)
And of course she is my lucky star after she favorited 
And then is Kurt Schneider to favorite my second tweet and reply to me!
Omg this sound look like so impossible right?
He say see ya soon! Because he and Sam tsui will come Malaysia and have a concert for us
So I try to tweet him,but I really don't know he will reply and favorite 
He make me crazy and jumping all the time
After that is my favorite Sam tsui he favorite my tweet toooo
But I wish he can reply me more (I really want it)
And after September another surprise from Tiffany alvord 
Say what? She follow me on Twitter! I supper excited and happy about this 
And she start to reply my comment and always favorite my tweet all the way
But another surprise from I never thought he will do but he do for me
After October guess what is Sam tsui follow me on my Twitter 
Actually I ASLO don't know why he will follow me 
Just like Tiffany alvord,follow me like no reason
But I like it....cause I don't want they follow me like me always help they share or do what for them
I like no reason to follow,that feeling is good
And Chrissy contanza toooo,on my birthday December she follow me as well toooo
I really don't know why...cause she is so so so so so many fans to ask her do this 
And every time I try to give her a comment and I don't think she will see
Cause is toooo many...but she follow me that is enough for me hehe
And Kurt Schneider he don't follow me on my Twitter , yes a bit sad
But he follow me on my Instagram and reply me DM wow...
Make me feel happy but I wish he can follow my Twitter soon ..😬💪haha
The best lucky I thing must is this 👉 youtubefanfest yay
But in Singapore and Thailand (sad is because Malaysia don't have)
Never mind I try my lucky to join this content 
Yes , Singapore and Thailand I aslo join the content 
Wish me lucky to win the pass to meet Sam Kurt Tiffany Macy Jason 
Omg! The first email is from Singapore yeah I so lucky to get a pass
And get my Singapore friend to help me a lot I very excited to see Kurt Tiffany Macy Jason
I get crazy when I get that mail lol.....
Another surprise when I reach Singapore , I get another mail from Thailand 
Oh no! I have a chance to meet Sam tsui (dreaming is that real) i wanna cry😂😂😅😅
But I need to say sorry for Sam tsui cause I didn't get my pass to meet you
Cause is to rush and I asking my Thailand friend they say the meet and greet passes is no more
That is make my heartbroken I can't meet you I so sad
So Sam tsui if you watch my blog now pls make another concert or Ytff come to Malaysia 
Pls...I beg you my wish is just wanna meet you and hug you take a nice selfie and short video
So please make my wish come true 💋
Emma,my Singapore girlfriend 
Thank you so much to help me get a pass bring me a burger (she worry me hungry)
Kurt with me , this is the best memory of my life 
He is so nice and hug me and help me make a short video for my friends 
Thank you so much Kurt Schneider love you ! 
Jason Chen we are so near.... And I so shy😁😁
That night I never forget I meet her on the street 
Wow...she keep asking me want take photo ? Of course want lol
Me and Macy we finally can meet 
She so tall and I so small...I love her music so much
We are so close hahaha....don't envy yay
She always look at my camera ...I so happy Tiffany 
This is the perfect pic ever...and I love it I envy too
Next time I must take pic again with you Tiffany alvord 
Macy look at my camera too...haha...she is so cute
Wong fu yeah.....he so close with me but I scare haha
Because he toooo handsome (shy)
Singapore new friend Natasha so nice
Manny! Yes...I love he and I finally meet him in Singapore 
Last selfie with Wes he is nice guys,but he got girlfriends ❤️ so sweet 
I will miss you yay
Yay! I really love my life so just remember do yourself and be happy but don't worry
And smile always ☺️😻👌🏻
I love you guys...and sorry is this English version blog
Have any wrong pls tell me at the comment I will go to see and remember that you tell me
Thank you guys so much help me improve my English love yay!

评论

热门博文