My YouTubeFanFest / life style
Hey guys.....
Is already oct 23th , Sam and Kurt already at Jakarta for a meet and greet with they fans
Just leave me alone , I so sad..... I can't join
I need a hug need a kiss need a singnature need a short video
I need many thing but now I just need Sam and Kurt for this moment
I try to win a ticket but I no lucky on this time
But yesterday I get a email from beathany a ticket
Is already oct 23th , Sam and Kurt already at Jakarta for a meet and greet with they fans
Just leave me alone , I so sad..... I can't join
I need a hug need a kiss need a singnature need a short video
I need many thing but now I just need Sam and Kurt for this moment
I try to win a ticket but I no lucky on this time
But yesterday I get a email from beathany a ticket
Really sad , but Sam I know we will meet again right?
I wish Cindy can make a short video for me on youtubefanfest
Only she can help me , because she will meet Sam tonight
I so jealous... I just need a chance to meet Sam tsui
But I know I will meet him so soon....just be happy
Btw , have fun guys in Jakarta , I miss you all
Opps , another good new on my Twitter
Alex g favorite my tweet and follow me so good
Omg!!!!!!! This is make me so so so so happy
And my Twitter is already have 6 people from YouTube
Is famous person on YouTube channel
They follow me so good bae <3
Have Tiffany alvord , Sam Tsui , Chrissy Contanza , Madilyn Bailey , Casey Breves , Alex G
Omg!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for this
I wish I can meet you all in the future ❤️
You guys is the best for me.........
好,接下来就是第一次和老板,moon , Chloe
我们一起去吃午餐,还一下午又喝鸡尾酒。哈哈
然后就老板教我们很多东西,要记住了,不过这样也挺开心的
而且吃这个之前的一天,我们也一大班人去唱k
喝太多了,还能保持清醒(我厉害)
不想好像他们喝太多,好恐怖。。
因为我喝了就会开始讲话很大声,我就知道够了(要控制下自已)
老板还好也很疼我们,帮我们挡酒 (谢谢啦)
然后desley就很爱唱歌,一整晚都听见他的声音
说是唱给chole听,哈哈,太甜蜜了!
moon和他的男友最早走,过后就到Vivian回家
chole开始也受不了就回家了
我尽然是差不多是最后一个女孩回家(厉害)
carmen应该是最后一个回家,他们还继续喝
因为太迟回家妈妈一直打来给我,玩的太夜了,她不放心
下次就不要再去那么久了(乖)
今天就到此为此,下篇继续见💋❤️😘








评论
发表评论